30 stats and facts about trade shows: exhibitors & visitors
From the old medieval times to the new live exhibitions, trade shows have come a long way. Dates back to ancient times, people from around the world go to different marketplaces to promote their products and services.
These same trade fairs now evolved into modern
exhibition booth design where it became easier for the companies to trade directly with the attendees in less time due to better transportation and communication.
If you are also looking for show booth ideas, best-exhibiting stand design, and trade show booth design, then contact Triumfo Inc.
The first exhibition fair was held in London and from where
trade show booth ideas are getting the limelight and becoming the popular way of marketing. Trade fairs are a tried and tested method of in-person marketing.
Even in this digital world of online selling, trade shows are still supposed to best way of marketing, gathering leads, comparing products and building business relations. Customers love to interact directly with the company at their physical stores and that is where trade shows come to light offering the best forum to interact, clear doubts, and buy the stuff.
The exhibition booth offers unique opportunities to display the latest products and services to visitors. The
custom trade show displays can make any company stand out from other competitors. Having a newly designed, customized exhibition booth is the best way to attract potential customers.
Keep reading the blog to know a few statistics and figures to power up your business!
- Over 90% of companies prefer face-to-face meetings with the audience rather than online events, helping them to know reviews and feedback about the products directly from the targeted public.
- 91% of the audience goes to an exhibition show to learn about new and innovative products and services.
- 75% of companies globally are planning to participate in trade shows in 2023.
- 71% of companies are benefited from new leads and more brand awareness by participating in trade shows.
- Brands that showcase live events at trade show attract more audiences and are successful to show how their products and services are different from the competition.
- 77% of exhibiting companies found the charges for show floor and utilities were high. Prices of venues are a big concern even for top branded companies.
- 65% of companies say that serving their clients directly on the exhibition floor is the most valuable part of their strategy.
- 95% of market analysts believe that upcoming trade shows will be conducted online and offline mode like Gamescom Germany where more people can take part online and offline mode.
- 92% of companies are planning for eco-friendly ways of marketing at trade shows. Environmental hazards and the generation of lots of plastics from trade shows are big concerns for many exhibiting companies. Therefore they are looking for more sustainable ways of marketing on the exhibition floor.
- 75% of exhibiting companies predicted a bright future for the exhibition conference. They understand the value of face-to-face communication, generating brand awareness and getting positive returns on investments.
- Over 80% of visitors have buying capacity and thus for them, a trade show becomes an ultimate shop window.
- 65% of exhibitors understand the value of top exhibition floors as they get good quality attendees there. Geographical locations and costs of venue play a significant role in attracting visitors.
- 58% of business analysts confirmed that their staff has gained more product knowledge by exhibiting at trade shows. Working closely with the audience and other competitors give a positive effect on the entire team so they try to acquire more knowledge.
- On a sad part 46% of the audience attends only one exhibition in a year. Many attendees believe in choosing the right show according to their preferences.
- Trade shows are the most popular meeting activity in Europe and America.
- Trade shows offer the second largest source of B2B and B2C revenue offering the best platform for networking, building business relations and partnering with a premium brand.
- 55% of companies saw a serious decline in their business profits due to covid-19 as less or no companies take part in trade shows and no leads were generated.
- Over 90% of businesses prefer to display at trade shows to launch their new products and services for wider attention.
- The worldwide trade show industry contracted by 70% during the covid-19 pandemic times making a huge loss for the industries.
- It takes about 5 seconds on audio calls to sell a product while it took around 4 seconds on the exhibition floor to close a sale. This is an advantage of face-to-face meetings offered by trade fairs.
- Most of attendees explore every booth once but they love to spend more time at live event, in turn maximizing the exposure.
- Over 80% of best companies use email/ SMS services to take follow up from their show leads.
- Hannover exhibition hall in Germany is the world's largest trade show space in the world. While national exhibition center in shanghai, china offers the second-largest trade show space worldwide.
- 45% of exhibiting companies spend about £500 and £2000 on their exhibition per year.
- Not presenting the company at the trade show is more damaging as the company that does not present itself on the show floor notices less interest in the audience of the brand.
- 58% of companies believe that they have gained more selling skills and staff bonding.
- 77% of companies are benefits from the integration of marketing campaigns. More and more exhibiting companies now running their video content or ads.
- Over 70% of small and medium enterprises are benefitted with face to face networking at trade shows.
- 70% of attendees believe that the trade show has helped them to understand more about the product and services.
- 100% of exhibitors believe that an eye-catching stand is the best way of attracting a large audience.
Triumfo Inc. Is a well-known exhibition stand builder in the U.S. for your branding and marketing needs? Our customized exhibition stand specially designed according to the client's requirements gives real-life marketing on the exhibition floor. To know more about our exhibition stand design services and best prices, visit https://www.triumfo.us/
trade show booth rental las vegas
exhibition booth design chicago
trade show rentals orlando
trade show booth design companies atlanta