Before knowing the average cost of a trade show booth in the USA, first, you must know the type of trade show exhibit builder Las Vegas you wish to select. It is important to understand that the time and money spent in any trade show exhibit is a direct contributing factor to the quality of the leads that are generated. Best exhibitors prefer not to design and build their own trade show booths but look up to the experts for getting it done.
As per a survey, an average exhibitor spends more than 11% of their trade show spending’s on the exhibit design companies Chicago and construction. It may look low, but this figure considers a reasonable amount of people who wish to buy expensive trade show booths.
Trade Show Booth Costs: The Exhibit
An expert trade show exhibit design companies Orlando handles all the aspects of the booth design and construction process to offer you the ultimate high-quality exhibits which are built as per the exact specifications.
The pricing of all the major factors which contribute to the exhibit cost are:
- The booth size.
- Type and number of components used.
- The material used while building any of the trade show booths.
- Designing, building, and storage for various cities.
Booth categories are:
- Typically a square cost includes all the structural elements. These also include lighting, graphics, crates, and packaging material.
- A/V equipment and content are not included in the square footage cost and depend upon the type of trade show booth services availed.
- In certain cases, flooring and furniture cost is included, but this isn’t always fixed.
- It’s vital to check the costing beforehand while going for the selection of any trade show booth.
- Portable Exhibits: A portable trade show display, are designed as per quick, easy-to-set-up high-branding features. Portable exhibits are one which can be transported easily from one place to another. If the portable exhibit is small, it’s possible to shift them to any trade show in your own vehicle. It’s quite helpful for smaller organizations that appear for the trade shows even without making any large initial investments. Usually, the cost is between $50 to $125 per square foot.
- Modular Exhibits: In a modular trade show display, the complete trade show booth is made up of various different-different pieces. A modular trade show booth includes display stands, demonstration islands, and other features. For modular exhibits, usually, the cost is between $75 and $225 per square foot.
- Custom Exhibits: Those companies which are looking to invest higher in the financial aspects look for the custom design exhibits as the best option. Here, all the trade show booths can be easily customized as per the client’s specifications. As the cost gets higher, a completely customized trade show booth not only helps the company to maximize their impact but create a long-term impression on the business. Usually, a custom exhibit costs range from $125 to $325 or more per square foot.
- Flooring: Unexpectedly, flooring causes a major impact on the look and feel of any trade show booth. It’s not wrong to say here that the comfort zone of the trade show booth staff must be the first priority. Flooring costs vary as per the chosen style and size of the trade show booth.
ROI directly depends on the amount spent on generating the leads and whether those leads were finally converted to sales. Here, the customer service department has to be very proactive in calculating the Roi.
Triumfo is an established group dealing in the booth construction industry for decades and experts across the globe trust us for creative styling and designs. Feel free to connect anytime!