How Adding Rigging to Your Exhibition Stands Can Enhance Branding?
Want to know about a design element that has the power to tie your entire custom exhibition stand builders together? Well, Rigging is the final design element that might be the answer you are looking for! It can really help you to enhance the overall look of your exhibition stand, your brand and also draw attention from visitors from the other side of the exhibition hall.
Along with so many pros, there are a few cons also with rigging that you should consider. In this blog, we will discuss the benefits of rigging, as well as any cons to consider.
Rigging has so many advantages that would be worth every cent spent. Hence, let’s discuss the benefits of having a rigged item at your exhibition stand.
- The standard height of your exhibition stand can be extended up to 3-4m which would be really helpful if the height of your exhibition stand is comparatively small than other Exhibition Booth Builders.
- If you are considering the method of visual prominence from all angles as an option of your exhibiting strategy to maximize visitor presence at your exhibition stand then rigging is the best for you.
- If you’re aiming at attracting visitors from the other side of the exhibition hall or from other aisles as they walk around then rigging can help you in the best possible way.
- Rigging comes in all sizes and shapes. These suspended structures can range from circular displays or angular and come in a range of finishes and materials.
- You can also add lighting to your rigged structure that will enhance banners, branding, and the lighting on your stand.
- Incorporating rigging enables you to take your exhibition booth ideas to the next level and really use every ounce of available space, especially when you have paid so much for it.
- Rigging allows you to take complete advantage of your entire available space and use it to its highest potential.
- It definitely adds the extra grace to your exhibition stand and makes your exhibition stand outstanding from your competitors.
To think of what potential issues can arise from rigging? Well there are only a few which are as follows:
- Rigging can definitely impact the total cost of your exhibition stand. So, if you have a small budget then you can think of ignoring the use of rigging at your exhibition stand.
- Often exhibitors notice rigging and banners or lighting of other brands and want to incorporate the same into their own exhibition stand next time they exhibit.
- Sometimes exhibitors just don’t realize how expensive it can become to have rigging on their stand which exceeds their budget.
- Because of the temptation of adding rigging to their exhibition stand, exhibitors often ignore other important things that are of much more importance than rigging.
- There will also be certain venues where certain stand locations will not actually allow rigging above the booth.
Get Impressive Exhibition Stands from Triumfo to Stand Out from your Competitors
If you want a unique and stunning exhibition stand that makes you stand out from the crowd of other exhibitors, competitors and convert all the visitors towards you then Triumfo can help you the best. We are the leading exhibition stand builder known to offer creative and the best exhibition stands along with turnkey exhibition services to our clients. Contact us today and experience an amazing exhibiting experience